- Our Services
- Why Choose Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
T.O.P. Assurance - a Home Improvement Warranty in Arizona
Are you thinking about hiring a contractor for home improvement in Arizona? Worried about a warranty? Republic West is Arizona’s leading home improvement contractor because we provide our clients with T.O.P. Assurance.
A revolutionary company, Republic West hires, trains and staffs best-of-class operational management, customer service personnel, division administrators, design and sales staff, and senior and apprentice foremen ensuring that for every project, "service" does not become a byword.
"T.O.P. Assurance" stands for our Thorough Operational Process, a 3-phase, trackable system designed to create synergy before, during and after your home improvement project.
Republic West also operates under the National Association of the Remodeling Industry Code of Ethics. Each member of NARI is pledged to observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
- Promoting only those products and services which are functionally and economically sound, and which are consistent with objective standards of health and safety
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate with respect to product description, performance specification, and cost/benefit analysis, and by avoiding practices that tend to mislead or deceive the customer with respect to competitive pricing, savings claims, or the nature and significance of contracts, warranties, finance agreements, completion certifications, lien wavers, or liability and workers' compensation insurance
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they are fair and mutually beneficial to all parties concerned, such that they are free of ambiguities or omissions which tend to obscure contractual obligations, and such that warranty terms and provisions are free of the capacity to mislead or deceive the customer as to quality or longevity of the product of service
- Honoring all contractual obligations until and unless they are altered or dissolved by the mutual consent of all contractual parties concerned, and by fulfilling those obligations in a reasonably prompt manner that is fair to all parties concerned
- Promptly acknowledging and acting on all customer complaints, and, in situations where complaints appear unreasonable and persistent, by encouraging the customer to initiate an approved third party dispute settlement mechanism
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain or suppress competition, and to thereby promote the private enterprise system and its guarantee of equal rights for all