A recent article on SiouxCityJournal.com discussed how Arizona kitchen refacing, like that offered by Republic West, is a viable kitchen remodeling option that will save you time and money. Read more at http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/advertorial/at_home/article_2da5057f-ffce-5b17-985f-40d96db87309.html.
If you are considering Arizona kitchen refacing, there are many benefits to choosing Republic West for cabinet refacing. First and foremost:
• New custom made cabinet doors and European style concealed hinges
• New dovetail wood drawer boxes and drawer glides
• Every single component of your cabinet will be brand new (except for the interior). This includes custom-sized doors, drawer fronts, drawer boxes, glides, hinges and matching wood facing on the cabinet boxes. Most companies do not include drawer boxes as a standard, nor do they flush out the bottom of the wall cabinets to match the rest of the kitchen. Republic West does all of these things.
• We repair any damaged cabinet frames prior to refacing, removing any defects from your “new” kitchen.
• Republic West offers a superior finishing process. Our 11-step process is done by sophisticated machinery that bakes on an even, long-lasting and beautiful finish. Our finishes last for many years without wearing off.
• You will have the option to add cabinetry, kitchen islands, moldings, built-in appliances and more. Custom refacing means that you get the changes you want to make to your existing layout.
• You will work with one foreman who will be responsible for the job from start to finish, every single day. This greatly reduces downtime and the stopping-and-starting associated with most projects that are managed by many.
• All of our installers are highly trained, providing you with better craftsmanship. Subcontractors tend to be generally knowledgeable and may not be experts at complex door hanging.
For more information about Arizona kitchen refacing, contact Republic West.